Our client is now looking for a Service Desk Technician to play an important role in providing service and support to end-users. The position is located at Head Quarters in Gothenburg, where you will be part of a dynamic team. As a Service Desk Technician you are responsible for remote and on-site first line support, supporting end-users at the HQ office and also other company locations. The areas of support include but are not limited to workplace, web, intranet, infrastructure and application support. What makes you stand out is your passion for what your work means and the ability to respond to business needs with appropriate urgency.
• Deliver 1st line support to end-users in the HQ organization and from other company locations
• Solve incoming Incidents, Requests and Questions
• Take ownership for Service Desk’s tickets and ensure the user is kept up-to-date on the progress and actions taken
• Responsible to keep SLA’s and take action when a breach is imminent
• Participate in development projects and roll-out and implementation projects
• Participate in User Acceptance Tests when necessary
• Provide user training
• Follow Global IT Policies, Processes and procedures and actively participate in improving these
• Minimum high school education or similar - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in IT is a merit
• Minimum of 3 years of Service Desk first line experience
• Experience of working in and knowledge of an IT support process
• Basic understanding of the ITIL process and experience of ServiceNow or similar ticket handling system
• Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
• Good skills in Microsoft end-user environment
• Experience with MAC OS environment is a merit
• Basic understanding of Microsoft server software and related operation server management tools
• ITIL Foundation v3 Certificate is a merit
• Fluent in Swedish and English.
• Other languages like French, German, Spanish etc is a merit.,
As a person, you are organized and structured and you have a service-minded attitude. You are flexible with a can-do mentality that adds to your problem solving skills. You are also known for being proactive, efficient and for having a good sense of business criticality.
Are you ready to take on this challenge and meet the above requirements, please submit your application.
Note for this assignment it is 1 day free on boarding.
End: 6 months
Language: Swedish and English