In this assignment you will assist the Indirect Sourcing with administrative tasks with the provisioning of indirect materials to internal customers. The organization is responsible for steering and optimizing the sourcing processes and guiding all internal customers/stakeholders along the process. Indirect materials include all goods and services that are not an integral part of the products of our client.
What we can offer
Our client is looking for a person to support the Commodity manager/Operational buyer with Sourcing admin tasks for a period of at least one year.
You will have possibility to make a real impact on the organization and work in a global context with great career opportunities. Work-life balance is important to us and we believe in responsibility and flexibility.
- Update and maintain the consultants' monthly report.
- Improve the quality of the consultants’ report and close gaps.
- Extract and clean data from operational systems.
- Develop and deliver other reporting requests from Temp labor Commodity Manager.
- Provide admin and operational support to Temp labor Commodity Manager
- Data analyst report, gathering creating data
- To be a candidate for this role you either have a bachelor degree in relevant area or 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience collecting and analyzing data
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Communicative and selfdriven
- Sourcing knowledge
Start Date of the Assignment Asap
Duration of the Assignment 12 Months
Remote: To begin with but need to be able to be on-site.
Estimated Workload 100%
Working Language English