To be successful in this role you love to give excellent service and are eager to simplify IT for colleagues at different knowledge level. You also like to meet new people, have a structured way of working and are proactive in your service. You are responding quickly to shifting demands and are open minded towards new solutions.
Your main responsibilities
- Administrate computers, smartphones and related IT equipment
- Give support to our colleges that visit the clients service desk.
- Act as 2nd line support to users with incidents related to hardware
- Work with incidents, requests and staff changes and complete them to set deadlines
- Follow standard way of working according to set guidelines and routines.
- Plan and execute on IT projects with wide variety of scope together with other departments
We are looking for a person:
- Who has worked as a site technician or in a similar role before.
- Who is service minded and with good communication skills
- With technical interest and basic technical knowledge
- Who is driven and solution oriented with an ability to understand and improve ways of working
- Who is a strong team player
- Who is proficient in spoken and written Swedish and English
It’s a merit if you have experience of working with Service Now.
What we can offer
This position is full-time, and you will work in the heart of the client offices and close to all office users. If you succeed in this role the client can offer you a lot of opportunities within their IT department.
Our client offer an inspiring and motivating culture characterized by team work, belief in people and entrepreneurial spirit.
This position is placed in Stockholm. You should be able to travel between our offices and sometimes work during evening/weekends.