For our client we are looking for a Digital Business Administration Support.
Main Responsibilities & Deliveries
There are two main areas of responsibility in this role; one as a Finance administrator and the second as a Purchaser.
As a Finance administrator you are responsible for;
- keeping track of all the ongoing purchase orders within Digital, accruals and budget allocations.
- registration of all invoices under each PO for payments.
In the area of Purchasing the responsibilities are;
- creating orders/shopping carts in SRM for new purchase orders and for the preparation of RFQs and MRQs to send to the Purchasing Dept.
- close cooperation with the responsible Purchaser and Stakeholder regarding both existing and new needs of resources.
- communications with suppliers for status of deliveries.
Great organizational skills, attentive to details and has a structured way of working. Our client is looking for someone who enjoys administrational tasks and being the spider in the web. Used to handle many different projects and lots of data at the same time. Experience of working in purchase-/administrative tools & systems preferably SRM and/or Workday.
Skilled in MS Office especially Excel. Our client think you have a background in business administration, finance, purchasing or similar. Excellent communication- and peoples’ skills. Fluent in Swedish and English and accustomed to working in a global environment with people of various cultural backgrounds.