For our client we are looking for a Scrum Master/ Software Developer.
The Cloud & data architecture department is looking for a scrum master who develops (50/50). To thrive in this role, our client think that not only do you have a passion for cutting-edge technology and software development, you also would like to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with values such as, borderless cooperation between teams and roles, curiosity driven learning and doing highest quality test driven development. Our client think the sweet spot is a mix of autonomy and interdependence, where there is lots of room for trying out ideas and having a continuous effective collaboration with other teams.
Our client is looking for you with a creative team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. Our client think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions. The team is located Göteborg, Lindholmen and will work with teams and stakeholders all over the world with emphasis on China.
Scrum Master/Developer Responsibilities and tasks:
- Facilitate daily stands ups
- Sprint Planning & Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Assist product owner with product backlog
- Remove roadblocks
- Teach practices and principles
- Develop software for company Cloud
- Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
- Participate in automated test & quality activities
- Experience as scrum master
- Several years Java and/or GoLang development experience
- Several years Cloud-based service development experience
- You are passionate about agile concepts and teamwork
- Domain knowledge from automotive is preferred
- Experience of service orientated system models, design patterns and system architecture.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.