For our client we are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator.
Our client is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to administer and organize recruiting activities, from simple tasks to more complex plans. This role is within the Growth Enablement team in the Global Online Experience team and will be focused on keeping the hiring efforts on track.
Recruiting Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with leadership team and cross functional partners to ensure quality and timely delivery of recruiting related tasks within the Global Online Experience organization. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like managing incoming requests, onboarding new team members, along with administrative duties, like maintaining process documentation and handling questions from the leadership team. You will also be the point of contacts for recruiting candidates and be in continuous contact with potential hires globally. A key part of this will be to schedule interviews. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with multiple teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Recruiting Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate task management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break tasks into doable actions and set timeframes
- Coordinate tasks to team members and assist with schedule management
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor task progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate to recruiting candidates, recruiters and recruiting managers
- Work with the Growth Enablement team to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain comprehensive process documentation, plans and reports
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in task management
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong communicational and inter personal skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Teams and Sharepoint
- Hands-on experience with task management tools
- Degree in Business or related field is nice to have