For our client we are looking for a Business Analyst.
Our client is a world-leading medical solutions company. They are here to advance performance in healthcare across the world, and we aspire to equip everybody in healthcare with solutions to achieve the best outcomes. Our client is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to Sustainability project.
Sustainability capacity is setting up digitalization solution to meet development ambition. There is a implementation project ongoing in its early stage. There is a need to have business analyst profile working as requirement engineer with business function to
- capture functional and non-functional requirements;
- document, communicate and confirm requirements;
- Having internal IT principles as guideline and anchors, such as delivery model, integration principle, access management, compliance, regulation and security;
- Be part of RFQ process providing consultancy from requirement perspective;
- Be part of internal & external process design, drive and lead process design work with business process owner;
- Be part of implementation project for design, implementation, test and go-live stage;
This BA profile will be part of project team. The role of Business Analyst is to achieve the global delivery team’s overall mission by facilitating and identifying business-, customer-, and user needs translating needs into appropriate documentation and visualisations of prototypes and solutions.
- Requirement engineer, drive and own requirement related question, dialog, workshop and discussion.
- Responsible for development and documentation of customer profiles, needs, requirements & processes.
- Interacts with and constructively challenge users, customers & stakeholder to clarify needs & solution.
- Develops scenarios, concepts and solutions based on business & user needs.
- Develop visual prototypes, when appropriate, or other relevant tests with users & customers.
- Responsible for preparation and execution of testing with users securing user satisfaction and validation of business value.
- Develop and maintain expertise in relevant areas including requirement management, prototyping, customer & user testing methods, best practice and relevant technologies, applications, and data.
Decisions and prioritizations of development work relating to understanding customer and user needs including documentation, prototyping, and testing.
Decisions within project team development and implementation scope taken with respective Project Manager and Business Owner.
Sourcing, licensing, and partnerships with suppliers or outside of agreed budget, architecture & IT-strategy taken with Project Manager, Business Owner, IT Architect.
Capabilities; qualifications and experience
- University Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Minimum 3 year’s work experience in IT-solution development with focus understanding customer and user needs.
- Strong ability to gain understanding of customers’ business processes and unmet needs, while also managing expectations and scope.
- Strong ability to develop and present new ideas, concepts, approaches and solutions.
- Extensive experience from documenting customer needs and customer journeys.
- Documented experience from developing new concepts and solutions, preferably visualizing these with prototypes at different development stages and testing these with users & customers.
- Experience from agile development and DevOps methods.
- Understanding of Design Thinking development methods.
- Experience from applying digital technology creating business effect relevant in area of responsibility.
- Technical experience in relevant platforms & technologies within the area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated business acumen and relevant experience of business, customers and/or functional area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & relations with ability to work effectively with stakeholders in complex organizations.
Start of Assignment: Asap
Duration of Assignment: 12 month with possibility of extension
Estimated workload: 50%
Working Language: English, Swedish