For our client Aurobay we are looking for a Factory On Site.
The Factory On Site technician shall:
- Monitor, handle, and follow up factory support cases
- Service and support on factory client installations, factory PCs, miscellaneous factory IT equipment and server administration (OS, hardware)
- Implementations, troubleshooting, software/ OS / network
- Administrate cases within the ITSM system
- Update the ITSM system with new routines and instructions – always improving the shared/common knowledge base and documenting relevant experiences
- Act as a single point of contact for escalations to second line, third line and third party vendors
The Factory On Site consultant has the following experience:
- Solid experience with support and troubleshooting on IFLEXs (current probes), Factory PCs, Fork lift PCs, PDAs, printers, scanners, access points and more.
- Solid Experience in support IT client hardware and peripherals
- Experience with IT Infrastructure support
- Knowledge in Factory Onsite Support scope and structure – and that there are dependencies to other IT Services such as onsite LAN/WAN and onsite/remote Hosting etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English