For our client we are looking for an Junior Order to Cash Process Consultant
Assignment description and main responsibilities
- Assistance in various tasks within the Order to Cash process, e.g.,
- process customer invoices
- be the contact person towards the Shared Financial Service Center in questions around customer invoices and financial flows within the Order to Cash finance process
- support the Order to Cash Process Owner in developing current and new financial flows/ financial processes and other administrative tasks.
- University Finance bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience working within Order to Cash/Accounts Receivable
- Good knowledge in accounting
- Good experience from working with ERP systems.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good communication skills to be able to connect and collaborate with different functions and stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills
- Innovative and comfortable taking and driving own initiatives