The Service Desk Technician is part of a team that delivers 1st line IT support to a global Company.
• 1st line IT Service Desk technician responsible for global incidents and requests.
• Involved in the onboarding process, from account creation to handing out IT equipment.
• Managing IT equipment through purchase requests and maintaining stock levels.
• Responsible for taking ownership of and resolving assigned tickets.
• Follow global policies, processes and procedures.
• Proactively suggest new ways of working and improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
• Actively contribute to new knowledge base articles for the end user.
• Keep end-users informed of the status of their tickets by following defined processes.
• Deliver support within the defined SLAs.
• Participate in different kinds of projects when needed.
• Excellent customer service focus, acting with a “Customer at heart” attitude, always acknowledging the user’s needs.
• Be organised and structured in the way that you work.
• Be proactive and understanding of business criticality.
• Have excellent problem-solving skills.
• Be flexible and have a “can-do” attitude.
• Team player
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum of a high school education or similar
• Minimum of 3 years of Service Desk first-line experience
• Experience and knowledge of the IT support processes
• Skillset in troubleshooting Office 365
• Knowledge and understanding of prioritising and escalating IT tickets
• Knowledge of ServiceNow
• Experience working within Active Directory
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Fluent in German, spoken and written
• ITIL foundation v4 CertificateMen