For our client we are looking for a IT Administrator
We are looking for a team member to join our customers global Maintenance team working with Asset management. The team work with the Local Key User Network Globally, IT contacts and the End User Community providing support and maintaining the IT Services and Equipment Requesting Tool.
• Provide support to users via functional mailbox and Incident tickets
• Provide application access requests
• Perform pricing uploads in SAP, SAP material and catalogue maintenance.
• Perform bulk uploads and removals from Asset Database
• Assist in creation of KB articles for support on processes, procedures, routines, How To’s and informational articles.
• Troubleshoot and resolve system and order issues.
• Ensure country catalogues are maintained current for all TD/BAs
• Provide or assist in reporting requests on as needed basis.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- English language require
- Basic understanding of End User equipment Asset Management
- Basic understanding of Web Shop functionality
- Ability to maintain inventory, catalogues, materials, pricing, links, and system access.
Duration: 6 months
Work load: 100%
Working language: English