We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our clients team.
• Quickly reply to our customer's conversations coming in through Jira issue management tool, chat, email, phone and other channels.
• Verify that all incoming tickets have correct information and that they are reproducible.
• Do the first analysis of the incoming tickets to identify the correct development team for further processes of the ticket.
• Most of the incoming tickets will be analyzed by you, but for more advanced tickets you will receive assistance internally. Other tickets will require immediate escalation.
• Be responsible for follow-up meetings with the customer and Product owners on a weekly basis
• Visualize status of the existing tickets coming in from our customers.
• Coach our customers on how to document steps to reproduce the tickets.
• To secure the quality of the incoming tickets and deliver a new generation of Android-based infotainment head units.
• Secure the communication around the incoming tickets from our customers.
• Work as a member of a globally distributed team designing and developing automotive user experience solutions for leading car manufacturers.
• Software issue troubleshooting, problem solving, root cause analysis, etc.
Working understanding of Android platform, Jira, Qualcomm, QNX, Gtest
Hands-on experience with Linux and C++