For our client we are looking for a Scrum Master.
The business unit initiate and develops their digital products in Sweden, for example our commerce, self-service, identity and branding solutions. Together with the Commercial and Marketing teams it develop new products - from start to finish. Create services that bring value to their customers and help itself achieve it own business goals.
Agile Transformation are responsible for the way of working and defining agile at the company. The group consists of 20 experienced Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters. You are part of their weekly Scrum Master chapter where they share knowledge and exchange thoughts and ideas.
In your role as a Scrum Master within the Commercial Tribe your mission is to help the team deliver with high velocity and according to plan. You will work in close collaboration with the Product Owner (PO) and handle communication with other Stakeholders outside the squad.
The unit have both commercial and capability teams.
Your responsibilities include:
• Leading the team in accordance with Scrum (standups, sprints etc.)
• Taking part in different projects relating to product
• Acting as “Mood-manager” – make sure the team collaborates effectively
• Keeping an eye on velocity (speed of production) within the squad
Who are you? We are looking for someone who takes responsibility and dares to take ownership. We believe that you have good communication skills, are an empathic and pragmatic leader and have a curious mindset. You are used to work in fast pace, flexible, always looking how to improve yourself as well as the way we work. You are not afraid to make mistakes or ask for help. We believe you have good agile knowledge as well as being pragmatic and knowing how to use your knowledge in the best way for the team, with focus on outcome instead of agile method.
Formal requirements for the role includes:
• +3 years’ experience as Scrum Master in a large organization
• Used to work in Jira
• Preferably experience of an agile transformation and devops culture.
• Preferably experience in other IT roles.
We like you to be fluent in English and Swedish!!
Start: ASAP Duration: 2020-03-06