We are looking for a Senior Recruiter of Blue Collar workforce to join our customers in their mission to employ talented people to their organization, and help making them the Employer of choice. You will join the recruitment team that work to secure future success and growth by proactively identifying, matching and selecting the most qualified candidates.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will act as an advisor, partner with hiring managers to support current and future needs and ensure a full understanding of their recruitment requirements. You will build and maintain a pool of key talents and engage with them continuously to secure candidate involvement and a strong pipeline for upcoming recruitments. Your responsibilities will include attracting the right talent by proactively sourcing, searching and connecting with people around the world as well as in internal community.
Your personal profile will be very important in this assignment. We see that you are passionate and engaged and strives actively to develop our customers way of working and wants to exceed expectations in delivery. Our customer works with many different stakeholders internationally and you need high integrity, strong communication and cooperation skills.
• To be successful in this role you have a university degree in HR or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience in recruitment/search, preferably from a blue collar environment.
• You must be fluent in English, both verbally and written.
• It is a plus if you have experience in proactive search and have worked in a global environment.
• We also see experience and certifications in psychometric tests as qualifying.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English/Swedish