On behalf of Tetra Pak we are now searching for an Interim HR Reward Specialist, to join the HR Service Center team.
As interim HR Reward Specialist (Compensation & Benefits), you will be part of a team of highly knowledgeable specialists.You will work in a collaborative environment where your key stakeholders are senior management and line managers in Sweden and abroad. You will operate in a global environment, collaborating across different functions to constantly provide the best possible service.
What you will do:
- Support local implementation of global reward policies and initiatives, e.g. salary setting, incentive calculations, market analysis etc.
- The role is also expected to support in managing the local benefits portfolio via our Benefits Portal.
- You will be working cross function within our HR Service Centre; Mobility Specialists to support Tetra Pak’s mobile employees on reward related matters, Payroll, Recruitment etc.
- Yearly Equal Pay Analysis.
- Annual Compensation Review.
- Drive and participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives within HR to help ensure we continue to be productive and deliver a world class service to the Tetra Pak business.
This position will be based in Lund, Sweden but you will be working in a global setting. We apply Flexible Working Arrangement, enabling you to highly influence where, when, and how you conduct your work.
We believe you have:
You are a person with a passion for both figures and people.
With your curious mindset you see challenges as a source of development.
You have a willingness to learn new things and you are aware of the external environment, eager to benchmark underlying trends.
Building and maintaining successful relations with senior stakeholders comes natural to you. You are a team player that enjoys working collaboratively with others to meet shared goals. Furthermore, you are business oriented and possess a problem-solving mindset, always with the best solution for all parts in mind.
To be successful in this position you have:
- A couple of years’ experience from HR or Finance.
- A couple of years’ experience from Compensation & Benefits
- Hands-on experience from Compensation & Benefits
- Experience from working in international environments
- Great Excel skills (presentations, pivot tables, xlookups, etc.) and a data driven mindset.
- Experience from similar roles in larger international organisations is considered a merit.
- Experience from working with Mercer or/and Willis Towers Watson is considered a merit