For our client we are looking for a Application Support.
We are looking for an Application Support with experience from SQL, Oracle and Java support. The primary responsibility of the support organization you will join is to manage application support for connected solutions delivered to customers globally by addressing incidents and requests. The team follows well-defined ITIL processes to ensure efficient handling of issues and quality in delivery. The Application Support Specialist carries out 2nd line support according to the agreed service levels. This requires a good understanding of the user roles, the applications and the services provided. It will entail communication with different departments and suppliers based in both Sweden and other geographical locations.
The key responsibilities are:
* 1-3 years of experience with application support.
• Supporting customers by handling incidents and requests
• Analyzing and resolving incidents
• Identifying potential solutions for defects
• Securing knowledge management by documenting and sharing information
• Manage incident status communication with customers and stakeholders
• Contributing with suggestions to improve deliveries
• Participating in maintenance and deployment activities.
You should have a master’s degree within computer science and experience within the following areas: • SQL and Oracle • Java
You should be fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Experience from automotive industry
Work load: 100%
Working language: English