Software Test Engineer working with System Application Integration in a Cross-Functional team responsible for integration of Applications in car electrical systems. The responsibility includes both software and hardware needed for testing in a continuous integration context. We are looking for an engineer with strong experience within testing, building rigs, maintaining rigs as well as develop and automate test case execution. Also, basic software competence is needed.
We expect that you as a developer has a good ability to work in teams, is proactive, creative, shares experiences, has the drive and take responsibility.
• Software testing within a continuous integration environment.
• CAPL/CANoe and/or dSPACE/Vector
• Experience from working in a LINUX environment
• Software development in C, C++ and/or Python
• Test framework and tool knowledge (gtest, Unity, Robot Framework, vTest)
• Network experience, especially Ethernet
• Experience from building prototypes
• GIT, Jira and Jenkins or other CI tools
• Experience from DevOps
• Experience from agile way of working
Work load: 100%
Working language: English