We are looking for a Consultant to work as a Consumer Relation agent. In this role you will engage directly with consumers. You will be tasked with:
Customer Service - Communicate with consumers via chat, phone and email to understand their inquiry/issue and communicate a viable solution with a high service level. Administration task connected for customer handling process.
Leads - Manage lead generation, delegation and follow-up of leads to ensure that they are being utilized effectively. Take a proactive role in converting consumer leads to sales.
Feedback - Take ownership of the consumer experience and follow-up with consumers to learn from their feedback.
Continuous improvements of processes and tools - Continuously and actively identify, propose and drive activities with other stakeholders within and outside Uptime to further improve quality and efficiency in our processes and how we are communicating with our consumers
To succeed in the role as Consumer Relation agent, you have:
• Genuine interest in providing professional customer service and in delivering on time
• Strong collaboration skills and a flexible team player
• Problem solving skills
• Result driven
• High integrity
• Flexible working hours need to be able to work evenings and weekends.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish.
• Experience from working with Customer Service/Customer contact
• Experience working with sales is a merit
Work load: 100%
Working language: English