We are looking for a Service Desk technician to work with the following tasks:
• Handle calls and tickets as defined in processes.
• Ensure Service Desk SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
• Ensure that routines and process are followed.
• Actively ensure that tickets are handled in a satisfactory manner.
Working on Phone/Mail/Chat/Web:
• Handle incoming support calls from customer users (within SLA).
• Handle incoming mail from customer users (within SLA)
• Handle incoming chats from customer users (within SLA)
• Handle incoming Web tickets from customer user (within SLA)
Supporting people with:
• Log/update tickets for incoming calls.
• Handle tickets as defined in Supporting procedures/processes and Knowledge Base.
• Log and categorize tickets in Service Now ticket management system.
• Technical troubleshooting of computers, printers, network etc.
• Troubleshooting of systems and applications.
• Handle order requests from customer user (permissions, hardware, software etc.)
• Answer questions from customer users as defined in scope.
• Guide customer users in supported systems and applications.
• Transfer tickets to 2nd line/third party as defined in processes.
• Work according to ITIL v3, Incident Management.
• Experience of supporting Windows (Vista, XP, Win7,Win10)
• Experience of customer service/support by phone, chat and email
• Experience of ITSM tools ticket system e.g. Service Now
• Be fluent in Danish and English, spoken and written
• Have a positive attitude
• Have a responsible personality
• Have a sense of responsibility
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Be service minded
• Be a Team player
• Able to work in shift 24/7 (if required)
Duration: 6 months
Work load: 100%
Working language: Danish, English