We are looking for two Application Support consultants to work with IT Support at our customers development company. We are looking for someone with experience from a couple of years of Application and Service Support. The primary responsibility of the organization you will join is to manage application support for connected solutions delivered to customers globally by addressing incidents and requests. The team follows well-defined ITIL processes to ensure efficient handling of issues and quality in delivery.
As Application Support you will carry out 2nd line support according to the agreed service levels. This requires a good understanding of the user roles, the applications and the services provided. It will entail communication with different departments and suppliers based in both Sweden and other geographical locations.
The key responsibilities are:
- Supporting customers by handling incidents and requests
- Analyzing and resolving incidents
- Identifying potential solutions for defects
- Securing knowledge management by documenting and sharing information
- Manage incident status communication with customers and stakeholders
- Contributing with suggestions to improve deliveries
- Participating in maintenance and deployment activities.
- A degree within computer science or similar
- SQL and Oracle
- Experience from application support is an advantage
- You should be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Experience of agile development processes
- Master’s degree within computer science or similar
- Experience from connected solutions for vehicles is an advantage
- You find it rewarding to find resolutions to problems.
- You have a pro-active approach and are always service minded.
- You are creative and try to find solutions to the challenges you are face with.
- It is important for you to keep your promises and you strive for quality in the things you do.
- You share your knowledge, find energy from the success of the team and contribute with joy and energy.
- You have a results-oriented approach and have the capability to act with integrity when required.