For our client we are looking for a financial assistant with SAP knowledge.
· Handle accounts payable related tasks on a daily basis for Client entities in the European region.
· Scanning, verification and registration of vendor invoices.
· Accounting and reconciliations of accounts related to vendor invoices.
· Participate in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual closings and other reporting.
· Independently drive issues in the system or in our processes.
· Be responsible for documenting all processes and keep the documentation updated.
· Work actively with finding more effective processes within the group
· Participate in projects in order to improve the performance of the group, the FSC department and the company.
· Support and train the Client organization within Accounts payable related processes and issues.
· Support the different groups within the FSC department as a back-up function.
· Well organized
· Team focused
· Service minded
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor/master of economics or equivalent skills
· Experience from working with accounts payable related tasks.
· Experience from working in an international environment.
· Have a general understanding for the work at a finance department.
· Preferably familiar with the SAP environment.
· Fluent in Swedish and English.
· Skilled in Excel